Japengo Island-to-Island Experience
Hyatt Regency Maui and Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Introduce Luxury Japengo Island-to-Island Culinary Experience
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa and Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa present the ultimate island indulgence, perfect for discerning luxury travelers: The Japengo Island-to-Island Culinary Experience. A true Hawaiian dining destination, Japengo restaurant has locations at the Hyatt resorts on both Maui and Waikiki. This exclusive package gives traveling gourmands the opportunity to enjoy Japengo’s Pacific-Rim cuisine – plus a myriad of other perks – on both islands. The package also offers guests the special opportunity to speak with executive chef’s Greg Grohowski of Hyatt Regency Maui and Sven Ullrich of Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach – two of the participating chefs in the prestigious 2013 Hawaii Food and Wine Festival. The unique experience takes place over the course of four nights, as travelers first dine and stay at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach for two nights, and are then transported via private helicopter to enjoy dinner and accommodations for two nights at Hyatt Regency Maui. At each property, travelers will be treated to the most luxurious ocean view suite accommodations each resort has to offer.
“Japengo is so well-loved on both Maui and Waikiki that we wanted to do something special to highlight the unique cuisine of the restaurant, while also presenting the luxurious amenities Hyatt Regency Maui and Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach have to offer” said Greg Grohowski, Executive Chef at Hyatt Regency Maui. “With exclusive sake tasting, special helicopter tour, abundance of delicious food and refreshing beverages, and more, this experience is truly the traveling foodies dream.”
The all-inclusive Japengo Island-to-Island Culinary Experience is priced at $6999.00 for two people, and is bookable now for travel through December 20, 2013. The itinerary includes:
- A two-night stay at Hyatt Regency Maui and a two-night stay at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach in luxury ocean view suites
- Exclusive dinner at Japengo Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach, including sunset cocktails, sake tasting, private kitchen tour and meet and greet with Executive Chef Sven Ullrich. Sample menu items include: togarashi-spiced tuna with compressed melon and jalapeño-Maui Onion salad; stuffed King Crab with Szechuan sauce and eggplant; and tempura shrimp with marinated tofu and wasabi ponzu
- Couples massage at Na Ho’ola Spa at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach
- Shuttle service to HNL airport, followed by private helicopter to Hyatt Regency Maui – helicopter will land on Hyatt Regency Maui’s private helipad located on hotel rooftop.
- Exclusive 21-course Emperor’s Tasting Menu at Japengo Hyatt Regency Maui by restaurant Chef Gevin Utrillo and sushi Chef Jay Ledee, featuring exotic ingredients paired with fine sake and Japanese beer. Sunset cocktails, sushi demo, and private kitchen tour with Executive Chef Gregory Growhowski to follow. Sample menu items include: local Kona lobster; Oestra caviar course; live abalone and flounder; and Wagyu beef from Kobe, Japan.
- Tour of the Stars astronomy experience, featuring champagne and strawberries
Due to limited availability, reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance. For more information about the Japengo Island-to-Island Culinary Experience at Hyatt Regency Maui and Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach visit www.japengohawaii.com or call 800.233.1234. Booking code: JPNGO.