Comprised of two championship Maui golf courses, the Ka’anapali Golf Resort features distinct characteristics. Each utilizes Tif Eagle Grass on putting surfaces, and the 419 variety on tees, fairways and the rough. Guests at Hyatt Regency Maui are treated to preferred rates at these courses, as well as unrivaled access to their facilities.
- Royal Ka’anapali Course - This Maui golf course was designed to take advantage of the rolling hills and island breeze. This course also gives golfers a great excuse to spend time at the beach; the ball always breaks toward the setting sun, so be sure to catch the sunset on the beach the night before and see where the sun meets the horizon. This incredible sight helps improve not only your game, but your frame of mind, as well. Fairways are wide but the greens are a challenge.
- Ka’anapali Kai Course - Ka’anapali Kai has four sets of tees and allows for play at all levels. Following the natural design of the land, many holes are upslope in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains. This elevated position gives players an unbelievable view of the Pacific and the beautiful shoreline. The Kai Course was renovated in 2005 by noted golf architect Robin Nelson and hosted the ladies of Big Break Ka’anapali in 2008.
Ka'anapali Resort Guests: $185
Non-Ka'anapali Resort Guests: $255
Twilight* (1:00pm): $145
Super Twilight (seasonal in afternoon)*: $99
Ka'anapali Kai Course
Ka'anapali Resort Guests: $145
Non-Ka'anapali Resort Guests: $205
Twilight* (1:00pm): $125
Super Twilight (seasonal in afternoon)*: $75*Twilight does not guarantee 18 holes - times for Twilight and Super Twilight may vary based on daylight hours, please call shop for exact times.
**Junior ages are from 7-17 (if driving a cart, must have valid driver's license).
Note: All rates subject to change and do not include HI state tax.
Click here for complete information on tee times and rates on both Ka’anapali golf courses.
Golf Courses: Monday-Sunday 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM*
Driving Range: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday, 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM*, Monday and Thursday, 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM*
Ka'anapali Golf Course
2290 Kaanapali Parkway
Lahaina, HI 96761
*Please call the pro shop for current hours at (866) 454-4653 or (808) 661-3691 as these are adjusted by hours of daylight during the year.
Kaanapali Corporate Events and Golf Tournaments
Let our expert team of golf professionals make your next corporate retreat unique with a tournament created specially for your group. Whether you are entertaining your top clients, rewarding your most successful teams or bringing your entire company to Hyatt Regency Maui for an annual convention, our staff will personalize an event to match your goals and group size. We can include lessons from our pros for new players, as well as tips for more advanced golfers. A fun selection of prizes is available, including logo items, golf accessories, spa treatments, restaurant gift certificates and more.
Click here for complete information on planning your next corporate event or Maui golf tournament at our stunning course.
- Marilyn Monroe Spa
- Golf Hyatt
- Private Oceanfront Cabanas and Hales
- Camp Hyatt
- Family Activities
- Drums of the Pacific Lu'au
- West Maui Snorkeling
- Beach Activity Center
- Fitness Schedule
- Fitness Class Descriptions
- Tour of the Stars
- Hula Demonstrations
- Lei Making
- Wildlife Tour
- Cultural Resort Activities