Come experience our Luxury Maui Hawaii Hotel Features
Maui Beach Hotel Services and Amenities offers you a delightful array of amenities at our AAA Four Diamond Resort Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa. Take advantage of our extensive selection of services to make your stay at our Maui luxury hotel all it can be. Allow our concierge to arrange a personalized tour of our magnificent island. Enjoy world-class shopping right here in our luxury hotel in Maui, Hawaii. Stay connected with high-speed Internet and business services. Whether you prefer fine dining and quiet visits to the salon or romping in the pools and dancing at the Luau, the exquisite services and amenities at our Maui Beach hotel will ensure you enjoy the perfect vacation in paradise..
- 806 Spacious Maui Hotel Guestrooms With Private Lanai
- Stunning Views of Mountains or Ocean
- Plush Grand Beds™ and Elegant Hawaiian Decor
- Luxurious Bath Amenities And Robes
- Resort Shops – Clothing, Gifts, Sundries, Macy's
- Baby Sitting Referrals
- On-Site Activity Reservations Center
- Four Restaurants and Five Lounges
- Son'z Steakhouse Wine Cellar
- Drums of the Pacific Luau
- Honolulu Coffee
- Room Service
- Marilyn Monroe Spa / Kaanapali Golf
- Water Playground with Pools / Slide/ Waterfalls / Rope Bridge
- Tennis / Scuba / Kids Activities Camp
- Drums of the Pacific, Luau
- Over 100,000 Square Feet of Exquisite Indoor and Outdoor Maui Hotel Event Space
- Experienced Wedding and Event Planners Onsite
- Exclusive Honeymoon Amenities
- Unique outdoor event space overlooking the ocean
ADA Room Types:
- Lower hanger racks
- Wider bathroom entrance
- Lower door viewers
- Roll-in showers
- Level door handle
- Portable lift for pool use
Any of these special items may also be placed into a guest's room upon request: door knocker (flashing light), light phone for the hearing impaired, shower chairs, vibrating alarm clock, flashing fire alarm, TDD hearing-impaired phone, closed-captioned TV, and special bedding.
- Secretarial services
- Word processing
- 24 hour internet and printing
- Shipping services and supplies
Fax: 808- 442-9847
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can easily work from any number of locations around the hotel, utilizing high-speed wi-fi internet including:
- Guest Rooms
- Public Areas
- Meeting Rooms (fees apply)
Map & Directions
Take Highway 380 to Highway 30. Take Honoapi'ilani Highway through Lahaina to the entrance of Ka'anapali. Turn left onto Ka'anapali Parkway (traffic signal). Proceed to Nohea Kai Drive and turn left. Hotel is at end of the drive.
From Kapalua West Maui Airport / JHM (approximately 4 miles):
Turn left. Take Honoapi'ilani Highway (Hwy 30) to fourth traffic signal. Turn right on Ka'anapali Parkway. Proceed to Nohea Kai Drive and turn left. Drive ends at entrance of hotel.
2290 Kaanapali Parkway
Lahaina, HI 96761
Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii 96761
- Activity reservations on property through Activity Center
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Baby-sitting referral
- Bell service
- Currency exchange
- Doctors on call
- Ice machines
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Bank ATM
Please click here for a Maui resort jogging/walking map.
- Valet Parking - $28 per day with in/out privileges
- Self Parking - $18.00 per day
Shops of Aloha
Maui SpeediShuttle / Arthur’s Limousine
SpeediShuttle and Arthur’s Limousine in Maui provide shared and exclusive shuttles as well as sedan, SUV and limousine service to and from the airport or to the destination of your choice. Upon arrival, please check in at the SpeediShuttle / Arthur’s counter located in baggage claim. Lei greeting at the gate is available for an additional fee.
Book Online Now or email email@example.com. To reach by phone, please call (808) 667-4910 or dial 4910 from your hotel room.
Shuttle Cost: Approximately $58.70 for one guest, $66.86 for two guests, $70.37 for three guests, $72.31for four guests. Exclusive Transfer Arrival Up To 11 Guests from $199.42.
Maui Airport Taxi: Service is available in the baggage claim area.
Cost: Approximately $88.00 (up to four people with luggage)
To/From Kapalua-West Maui Airport:
Rental Car: Budget, or Dollar Rent-A-Car are available nearby the terminal. Enterprise is located at the Sheraton, and Hertz is located at Hyatt Regency Maui, as well on Honoapiilani Highway in Lahaina
Taxi: Service is available outside baggage claim area.
Cost: Approximately $20.00 one way. The ride should take about 10 minutes
Maui Executive Shuttle
Cost: Approximately $10.00 for one person, $13.00 for two people, $15.00 for three people, $17.00 for four people, $19 for five people, $21 for six people and $23 for 7 people. An additional $5.00 charge is assessed if guest will be paying by credit card.
Maui Area Transportation:
Shuttle service is available from our hotel to nearby Ka'anapali’s Whalers Village.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $150 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $150 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the resort’s discretion
Resort Fee Policy
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa offers a wide range of amenities to amplify your vacation experience, including:
- 24-hr access to oceanfront Stay Fit Gym
- Complimentaru yoga/fitness classes daily
- Discounted pricing for in-house guests at Drums of the Pacific Luau
- Complimentary cultural programs including lei making, hula lessons, wildlife tours, penguin and koi feedings
- Lei Greeting upon arrival
- Two bottles of water in-room, refreshed daily
- Resort shuttle service in Ka`anapali (Trolley)
- One hour daily tennis or basketball court time
- Concierge services through Expedia Local Expert
- PressReader: access to more than 2000 full-content international and local newspapers and magazines from over 100 countries on your tablet or smartphone
- 10% off Macy’s at Hyatt Regency Maui
- 25% discount on Greens Fees (Rack Pricing) at Ka’anapali Golf Courses (Royal and Kai Courses)
- 10% discount on all non-sale apparel items at the Ka’anapali Golf Course Pro Shop
- Complimentary beach portrait session and 5X7 print from Grins2Go at Hyatt Regency Maui
- Complimentary local, 1-800/1-888 phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee and tea
- Personalized guest request texting service: TEXT 808-518-2777 for 24 hour assistance
A daily Resort Fee of $30 plus tax will be added to your nightly rate.
Hyatt Regency resorts have the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
A Warm Welcome From Our TAG Approved Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa.
Hyatt Whale Tales Returns to Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa in Celebration of Whale Season
Enjoy the best of whale season with Hyatt Whale Tales program, whale watching cruises and tours, and more
Penguin Awareness Day at Hyatt Maui
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa celebrates Penguin Awareness Day to honor its own on-property African Black-Footed Penguins.
Honors for Hyatt’s Excellence in Sustainability, Gold for Japengo at ‘Aipono Restaurant Awards
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa’s commitment to sustainability is recognized and Japengo is awarded gold for both Best Sushi and Best Pacific Rim cuisine.
Book Now or call 808 661 1234